Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 weeks old

The little munchkin is 2 weeks old today! The last 2 weeks have gone by really fast. Matt goes back to work on Friday and I'm nervous to be all by myself with Hailey! I can't even think about what happens in 4 weeks when I go back to work :(.

We've had a lot of visitors in the last week. Amanda came to visit for a day and meet the little one. My dad and sister came to visit for a couple of days, which really helped us get a couple more hours of sleep! We went out to breakfast at Cracker Barrell (our favorite breakfast place since college), and took Hailey with us. It was her first time out to eat and she slept all the way through it! Thank goodness! I'm glad we got that outing out of the way b/c for the last 3 days all she's wanted to do is eat!

My pump finally came in, which is great, b/c Matt got to feed her for the first time last night which let me get a couple of more hours of sleep. It was fantastic :)

The dogs are really adjusting well to having Hailey at home. Maggie just wants to follow her around wherever she is. She loves her already!

Here's Hailey laying with Maggs!













No comments: